- We always have rehearsal on Fridays when we do not have a game.
- If we learn/set new material before a performance, and a student is not present to learn it. They will not march at half-time during the game (even if their absence is excused).
- If a student has not passed off their music/routine, they will not perform at half-time.
- All students are expected to attend ALL band events, regardless of if they are marching at half-time. Truancy will result in demerits.
- Students are never allowed to leave early after a game, they must stay in the band room until they are dismissed.
Please click below to see the itinerary for our game this Thursday, 8-17-23:
The Crimson Star Band is going to Disney World in Orlando Florida! Please attend our interest meeting after practice this Friday 8/18 at 5:30 PM! Our meeting will take place in the band room. We will have a mockup itinerary, pricing, and answers to any questions you may have.
Fees & Fundraisers:
If you did not turn in fee payment #2, please do so this Friday, 8/18. Little Caesars fundraisers will be going home with students today!