Senior Visual ensemble members, your uniforms will be here tomorrow. For all other visual ensemble members, your uniforms will not be ready in time for the game tomorrow. Our designer has been staying up all night for several days in order to complete the uniforms, and her assistant contracted COVID-19 long before. In order to prevent contamination, she has had to do them alone, and uniforms of this quality take time to be made.
I ask that you please understand that in these hard times, everything is being delayed and we are doing the best we can for you, and I apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this causes you.
Those without uniforms have been sent information on what to wear by our sponsors, Mrs. Bentley, and Mrs. Day.
INFORMATION FOR TOMORROW:
- The band room will be open tomorrow evening after school ends. Students must continue to adhere to our social distancing policies during this time.
- Call time for students to be at the school is 4:30, we will begin marching to the field at 5:50
- Chic fil A will be available at about 3:30 for those who ordered it.
- Students must bring black shorts, their crimson star band shirts, tall black socks, and dinkles.
- For Senior night, we will put on one final show after the game for our seniors to watch, all students are expected to participate.
- Seniors will march over with us and report to the field at 6:20 to meet their parent/guardian/escort.
Thank you for reading and understanding, I look forward to our first performance!